Friday, September 16, 2011

Today.

We went to De La Salle University - Taft to drop off my brother to school. He has class until 1:30 then we went straight to Makati to get something signed by my Daddy's tito who lives 3 blocks away from my school. He's kind of a rich man. Good thing we reached him in time because he has a 6pm flight to London and is going to stay there for 10 days.
Then we went to Dulcinea to have lunch with Nanay(my grand mother) then we went to Forever 21 to just brows for some clothes. Ended up buying 1 top and 1 skirt. How strange of it, whenever we go in to forever 21 we always end up buying something good on a very cheap price. cool.

Then I accompanied Nanay to the train because she's going home to Marikina. I said goodbye then went to our Car. We went straight to S&R and bought loads of chocolates and stuff that we're really going to benefit! Like bathroom cleaning stuff, food, towels, place mat and some tops.

A productive day. Really. Good day, my Loves.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment