Tuesday, September 13, 2011

9/8 Tumblr post


We have a fish bowl quiz later in Political Science.
Coverage is the 1987 Constitution of the Philippines. I didn’t do actual studying because I got home around 8pm because we stayed around in Makati till 7pm. We were with Rob who really took time at the studio. ASDFGHJKL; for that. Vincent wasn’t there so I was really an asshole all the while we were there so I said sorry when we separated. Anyways, I’ve only read and understood Sections 11 - 18. I perfectly remembered that the leader to our group asked us to make a detailed summary to our assigned sections. BUT, She didn’t sent a thing. I was waiting for one hoping it could help at any point. 
Anyways, it’s already 5:30am and I need to shower. I have a class at 7:45am. By the way, I give 45 minutes of my morning to computer usage. Except on weekends. It’s my rest day and I’m online on those days the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment