Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Please don't mind my grammar.

So today... I didn't do any thing that can be considered 'productive'. Tho, I went to the store that is 4 or I think 5 blocks away from our house. There's a nearer one but they lack of the things we need.

I bought pickles, salt and Coke which Nanay commanded me to but immediately. She made Everlasting, it's one of the best-est foods/meals she makes when she visits here. She comes here weekly and stays for 3 days to clean the house. Tho we don't consider her a maid because she's Mommy's mother. And she too want's to be here because like she said she feels free and comfortable here.

While doing all those, I was waiting for the download to be finished in uTorrent. Kuya downloaded The Sims 1 + All Expansions. We are starting to get addicted with the game again because there's an application on Facebook called The Sims Social. We like The Sims 1 more because it is where we started and it's a lot more fun rather than 2 or 3. I've only seen the previews.

Anyway, it's currently 2:30pm here in the Philippines... and I'm going to copy The Sims here on my laptop so I could play non-stop!!! Bye!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment