Sunday, September 25, 2011

So

So I'm starting to get bored in updating my Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr accounts. I don't know. I just feel like there has to be something new out there. Though I know Google + has just been released and I already got into Pottermore even if it's still not October.

I can't access Google + because I'm still not 18. I'm only 17 and it does not hurt me if I just wait for 7 months for me to register of an account. Though Facebook keeps updating its site, I still want something new about it that makes me want to stay there even longer. Twitter... Ahhhh.. Though I talk to people there I wan't to see something new also from their account. Tumblr. Well I love Tumblr. Though I hate the new theme because I still don't know what the other buttons do and well.. I get tired of seeing the same old post of the new ones that their reblogging.

I have this. Blogger but this one is a continuous account. I have something in mind that make me want to blog about it though the design of the site is kind of old for me. Though, I'm staying here.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment