Tuesday, September 13, 2011

9/13 Tumblr post


Should be sleeping at this hour already.
Yeahpp. I sleep early on school days though I’m already at College I still find ways to not sleep very late or not sleep. Me not sleeping, I end up being in a bad moon all throughout the day, not cooperating in between lessons/classes or if there’s a  group activity. And although, I don’t have classes tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday(yes, it is going to be a loooong weekend for me) I would still sleep at 10:00 - 11:00. Hehehehe
My very late sleep would be already 12:30am. Whenever I tell people that I’m already as sleep at 10:00 or 10:30 they reply to me, “What?! I’m still on Facebook/Twitter at that time! I can’t even force my self to sleep at that hour!” Ehh, I just reply that I’ve gotten used to it. 
It may seem hard at first but you’ll get used to it and eventually all you would want is to just sleep. After school, when I get home, I go to bed and wake up after an hour to eat dinner and do my school work, watch tv a little then go bed.
Life is just too easy. The people I know want to stress themselves with school work and end up not getting enough sleep, information over load when Midterms/Finals week is approaching or not getting the grade they want if there’s a quiz or something else. Then complain why they got a grade like that.
Just take it easy. If you can’t do it anymore, then rest a little. It helps. 
Haters gonna hate this is my point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment