Saturday, October 22, 2011

I stayed up really late last night. I was just browsing through profile pages on Facebook then my stomach grumbled. So out of no where I posted a status saying, "Inaantok na ako pero nagugutom ako." [trasnlation: I'm already sleepy yet I want to eat.]

After a few minutes, my cousin in the North liked my status. Then after a few moments again, my... Crush, Rob, liked it also. I instantly got hyped and lost the sleepy feeling. I gave in around 1:15am. I shut down my laptop, went to the toilet then tucked my self to bed. I prayed first then sent him a text saying, "Uso din matulog. :P" [meaning: Its bad to stay up super late] I didn't wait for his text because I was really sleepy already.

When I woke up around 8am, not my usual wake up call, I looked for my phone because I'm expecting for a reply. I got one from him, he says that I'm the one who should be sleeping already. I replied and said that, I already slept after I sent him that text. He says that that good because Its bad for a girl like me to always stay up that late. Dont know why he said that.

I really like that guy, before we always see each other but now, because he's really busy with school he doesn't find time anymore to meet up with his 'friends' like me. One time I was just trolling around manila near his school, I sent him a text saying that I'm near Mapua and asked if he's busy. He said he was and said sorry and that he would make bawi nalang to me. I am still expecting that bawi.

I know that there's really something going on between us because I could really feel it. Even if were just texting each other or only in facebook. I really get super awkward around him when I'm with him personally. Ugghhh. I don't even want to remember anymore. Haha.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment