Monday, October 24, 2011

I just don't feel like being in the internet all day anymore.

One time, I did this and I have accomplished so many things!

But, before I go, I'd just like to update about this week and what's going to happen.

Today is Tuesday here in the Philippines. Its technically my rest day so I just finished watching the newest episode of Gossip Girl earlier. I hated this episode. Maybe because I don't like Blair's fiancee. But uhh anyway, I'll be trying to clean my room and my book case today so that it would look presentable when my cousin's  have their sleepover here on Friday to who-knows-when.

Then, Wednesday, we're going to watch Praybet Benjamin at a near by SM mall with my High School buddies. I still haven't told Mom though she's also going to watch but after office hours.

On Thursday, I think my Kuya's high school 4th year classmates are coming over to make some sushi again. They almost nailed their first try last week. So that's cool.

Friday... I'll be going to meet  up with my cousin's at SM Megamall. Catch up with them, bond, watch Paranormal Activity and maybe get to see Nicholas Sparks for his book signing here in the Philippines. I hope we get a picture with him.

Then on Monday, Oct 31 we're going to Batangas to mourn because we won't be able to go there on November 1 because we'll be at Marikina on that day. Dad doesn't want to visit anymore at his province and first home because even though we all know he's the one who's right about things, he ends up being wrong. Bashed in such way that ppl rant about him. Anyway, I don't want to talk about it anymore.

But, I'll try to blog on... Friday night when I get home from my where about.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment