Friday, October 7, 2011

High Street

We did this shoot around Septermber 2011 for our project in Oral Communication. Me and my classmate Grem were the ones taking the photos. Though mainly, I was the one taking the pictures. I also did the editing the layout of our magazine and everything else. Though, when it came to editing our pictures, I prefer not to edit any but only add water marks. Just to prove that I own it and I was the one who took it. 


On editing, I wanted the pictures look natural and original so that's why when I edit it I only fix the brightness and contrast to add more color. On the other hand, the photos I uploaded here were no edits done. This shoot was done in Bonifacio High Street, The Fort, Taguig City. 


We didn't exactly had a theme about our magazine because I only told them that they could bring in the clothes they wanted to wear and where they're comfortable at. All pictures turned out alright and when we showed it to our classmates they were all like, "Wow!" "Who did the shoot?" I know this is going to sound a little crazy but really I'm not an arts student but a business. I wanted to be in "art" courses before because I have this passions for it that I just can't explain right.


Well, it turned out to be a great day anyway because I didn't rain that much and all photos look somewhat professional.  By the way, please do visit http://bcphotography2011.weebly.com/ to check for more pictures of what me and grem have been doing for the past life time. We've only been class mates for almost 2 years. Haha. Anyway, that's it and I'll be expecting you guys to check it out! We are looking for models for our test shoot, an unpaid shoot, that we're going to post in the site. Then maybe when were ready, we're going to do some paid ones.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment