Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I haven't blogged for a week now.

My blog needs some styling! It looks so bored yet I still get views! Thank y'all for still looking at my blog and reading the contents. =)

Last week. That's Friday. I went to a debut in CCP Bay Terminal. It's for my Assumption College block mate. I was part of the 18 candles and I had the worst speech ever. I simply told her, "Hi Karla. More Timezone memories for us. Yon, Happy birthday!" Personally, I'm socially awkward. I like meeting new people but I get to shy and end up not talking to them the way I talk with my close friends. But anyway, I'll practice more, If I still have time.

Sunday, 10/16 was my best friend's birthday, I only greeted her through text because we went to Manaoag that day. I was forced to wake up at 4am and shower that early when its really cold that time. Anyway, for me, I'm used to travelling that long because we've been there loads of times already but the fact that I have to wake up early? No.

Then the following day, Monday, I went to school to get my class cards. My college is still a bit low tech because their enrollment and the way we're supposed to get our grades is still on manual. Manual in such way that we students still need to go to school to get it all done. Anyway, I really prayed in Manaoag that hoping I would make the cut. And I did! I really thanked got that day. My grades turned out all well. Mommy and Daddy were all proud of me and promised that I would be a Dean's List next semester.

Yesterday, Kuya's classmates were here and they made their own sushi. I didn't tasted it because personally, I don't like sushi. I played L4D 2 yesterday! I had fun but I was too much of a chicken so I ended up playing for 15 minutes before I got to the mall filled with zombies! Anyway, I'm going to go over at my friend's house to get it copied and play it too here at home!

And that's about everything on what I did. Heh. I'll blog as soon as I can!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment