Friday, October 7, 2011

A Cinderella Story

Hilary Duff's A Cinderella Story is my most favorite movie for ever. Not only that I am a fan of hers since Lizzie McGuire, collected her first three albums and posted a poster of her in my room when we still live in a bungalow.

That movie makes me realize that though reality exist its not so bad that you think of your own fairy tale for a change. That its not so bad to dream of something big for yourself. Hid your thoughts and feelings in almost half of your existence like you're literally inside a box. Though that box is small, it could still fit all the nicest treasures you've kept for a long while.

In my case, my life is far from that and also my love life.
Nahhhh, I always get so awwed by this movie. Its impact to me is just extraordinary. Someday, I'm going to get my own Austin Ames. Someone who thinks of every person as not really themselves. The one who's still ready to accept you even if your family is not so... balanced.

But.. there.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment